NVQ2, NVQ3, QCF4 or EOR202/6N, (Complete End-to End Support)
National Vocational Qualifications and Accreditations helps with work credentials and a license to keep working for the customer, employer, or person that is paying you to do a job. It eliminates a breach in compliance with the law and refusal and/or uncertainty to enter a customers building for work on lift maintenance or lift repair.
Our courses are recognised in the lift industry and are designed with a mix of classroom teaching, onsite training and online assessment, all backed up by external approval. In a nut shell our service is uniquely designed, simple to use and professionally delivered.
A smarter way to gain your qualifications using our 'easy-to-use' e-portfolio software that has been custom written to help save you time and money. Online assessments are carried out by a qualified assessor using secure cloud based software that you can access 24/7. If you're an employer, you can also view your employees work to help track their progress at any time.
Our online solution helps reduce downtime by avoiding unnecessary time spent away from work to attend review meetings which means that your workers are at work for longer. We deliver fully accredited courses and have qualified assessors to carry out onsite assessments and with our own internal quality assurance audit checks where we ensure that we meet, or exceed the National Occupational Standards. In additional to this, our work is audited annually by each awarding organisation to ensure our compliance is properly maintained.
We use a range of assessment methods including onsite workplace visits, direct observation, professional discussion, witness testimony, underpinning knowledge questioning and use of naturally occurring paperwork. To ensure you are on track for completion, our online portfolio system will allow you to submit your evidence for each job and obtain online feedback from our assessors.
You can pick and choose whichever units or qualifications you want and you can start/stop your training whenever you choose. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on 020 8303 4411, or complete the webform below and we'll email you a quote and send you an information pack in the post.
Level 2 Performing Engineering Operations
- Level 2 Certificate in Basic Lift Safety - (EOR202N)
- Level 2 Certificate in Basic Stairlift Safety - (EOR203N)
- Level 2 Certificate in Basic Service Lift Safety - (EOR205N)
- Level 2 Certificate in Basic Platform Lift Safety - (EOR206N)
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Engineering Maintenance and Installation
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Servicing Stairlifts - (501/0147/XENG)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Servicing Service Lifts - (501/0147/XENH)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Installing Stairlifts - (501/0147/XENI)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Installing Service Lifts - (501/0147/XENJ)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Equipment Installation - (501/0147/XENK)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Installing Lifting Platforms - (501/0147/XENL)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Servicing Lifting Platforms - (501/0147/XENM)
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Lift Servicing - (501/0544/9EMG)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Lift Repair - (501/0544/9EMH)
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installation and Commissioning
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Traction Lift Installation - (501/0733/1ICC)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Hydraulic Lift Installation - (501/0733/1ICD)
Level 4 Certificate in Performing Testing Operations
- Level 4 Certificate in Lift Testing - (500/4286/5TLA)
WATCH A VIDEO OF OUR e-PORTFOLIO SOFTWARE HERE
COURSE INFORMATION SHEET HERE