If you represent a Government agency such as the Skills Funding Agency, Education Funding Agency or the Department for Work and Pensions, or have responsibility under any of the funds below and you need help to achieve skills outputs or work related job outcomes, then we need to talk.
Vocational Employment Training Provision
- Adult Skills Budget
- Apprenticeship Frameworks
- Flexible Support Fund Grants
- European Social Fund
We have a proven track record in getting people back into work through our teaching and vocational employment led skills training courses. We find employment for job seekers as we work with the labour market with unfilled job opportunities, local skills gaps and seeking prospective inward investment by talking to existing employers.
Our skills training is led by social and community development with a provider specialism in lift engineering. We work through a Lead Accountable Body which is a a ‘Not For Profit’ organisation and provide bespoke lift engineer recruitment, training & development, that lead to real jobs.
We help you to achieve your priority areas of support and have experience of working with people who fall into the following groups including;
- Disadvantaged Customers
- Deprived Local Authority WARDs
- Supporting Young People
- People Furthest From The Labour Market
- Lone Parents
- People Who Have Never Worked
- Customers with Criminal Records
- Homeless People
- Worklessness Families
We work with a clear focus on a joint partnership and what we can bring to the project including;
- A mobile network of experienced teaching staff, means we come to you
- Priority job vacancies and support available for JCP customers
- Specialists knowledge of delivering previous employment projects
- Over 700 direct lift employer contacts from all over the UK
- Onsite work trials organised with experienced lift engineers
- £1,000's worth of lift equipment for JCP customers to use
- PPE and workwear supplied ready for site work
- Comfortable training classrooms with up-to-date learning facilities
- Track record of job interviews, work trials and employment
- 100's of testimonials, case studies and video diaries
- Value for money
Our proven traineeship model is to help people who want to get an Apprenticeship or job, but do not yet have appropriate skills or experience
We help with;
a) Work preparation training
b) Work experience placement
c) Support into full time work
We provide individuals with employer led work skills, self-confidence and belief so they can move forwards into employment and a better future.
Training Centre Direct has experience in recruitment as well as training for young people and we can guarantee work trials and job interviews for everyone who completes our training and employment course through our sector based work academy.
Information sheet flyer
Email us about our jobs