Lift Engineer Certification (EOR202N, NVQ or QCF)
A smarter way to gain your qualifications using our 'easy-to-use' e-portfolio software that has been custom written to help save you time and money. Online assessments are carried out by a qualified assessor using secure cloud based software that you can access 24/7. If you're an employer, you can also view your employees work to help track their progress at any time.
Our online solution helps reduce downtime by avoiding unnecessary time spent away from work to attend review meetings which means that your workers are at work for longer. We deliver fully accredited courses and have qualified assessors to carry out onsite assessments and with our own internal quality assurance audit checks where we ensure that we meet, or exceed the National Occupational Standards. In additional to this, our work is audited annually by each awarding organisation to ensure our compliance is properly maintained.
Our lift engineering courses are split over BASIC, FOUNDATION and ADVANCED. You can pick and choose whichever units or qualifications you want and you can start/stop your training whenever you choose. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on 020 8303 4411, or complete the webform below and we'll email you a quote and send you an information pack in the post.
Level 2 Performing Engineering Operations EOR202N
- Level 2 Certificate in Basic Lift Safety - (EOR202N)
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Engineering Maintenance and Installation
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Servicing Stairlifts - (501/0147/XENG)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Servicing Service Lifts - (501/0147/XENH)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Installing Stairlifts - (501/0147/XENI)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Installing Service Lifts - (501/0147/XENJ)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Equipment Installation - (501/0147/XENK)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Installing Lifting Platforms - (501/0147/XENL)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Servicing Lifting Platforms - (501/0147/XENM)
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Lift Servicing - (501/0544/9EMG)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Lift Repair - (501/0544/9EMH)
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installation and Commissioning
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Traction Lift Installation - (501/0733/1ICC)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Hydraulic Lift Installation - (501/0733/1ICD)
Level 4 Certificate in Performing Testing Operations
- Level 4 Certificate in Lift Testing - (500/4286/5TLA)
WATCH A VIDEO OF OUR e-PORTFOLIO SOFTWARE HERE
COURSE INFORMATION SHEET HERE
Attend our office and receive an NVQ induction free of charge and learn how to use our software. You will be equipped with everything you need to complete all your course work and finish with ease.
Use our bespoke and custom made software especially designed for lift engineering candidates needing an NVQ. Access your work 24/7 via a secure username and password linked to your account on our website.
Keeping Lift Paperwork
There will always be important paperwork that you need to keep as evidence of your work. We show you how to index your work right from the start which means you won't fall behind.
We will come to see you onsite and observe your work in relation to the NVQ standards. There is no need to stop doing what you normally do, as we shadow your work activities and record the evidence for you.
Verifcation Sign Off
Ultimately your work will be presented to one of the veri ers for their approval to be certi cated. We help you in this process to ensure that your work passes this stage without any setback.
When all the required work is complete your qualication will be presented to you, and will also help you to get the right CSCS card for construction work and you will be added to our list of happy lift people!